Monday, January 7, 2008

Restaurant Week DC!

Sorry for the long hiatus! Two months certainly flies by fast. Towards the end of the year I was busy with finals and now I'm enjoying my winter break before I start my final semester of Grad School. Two classes are really going to kick my butt! But the reward is so much greater...being done by the end of March :) So what better way to end my winter break and start off 2008 then enjoying a nice Restaurant Week Meal or Meals hehe.


I really enjoyed Colvin Run Taverns last year but they closed down, instead I'd recommend Kinkeads (same owner). Oya also has great food and wonderful decor.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.